The days are getting shorter and the nights are getting colder! And while the level of coldness varies from each state, it’s no doubt that its winter season! But before this becomes a weather update and might remind you of bed, hot chocolate, or freshly brewed coffee, we still want to keep your hearts warm and your passion burning for the remaining December school days.
And what better way to awaken your spirits that could influence your students than having a series of activities which will give you and your students more reasons to start loving the winter season!
- Winter Olympics in the Special Education Setting by missbehaviorblog
- Winter Themed La, Math, And Crafts: Lessons For Special Education by breezyspecialed
- Winter Fun Activities by autismhelper
- Snow and Winter Music Therapy Educational Activities Printable by tuneintolearning
- Winter Speech Therapy Ideas by pedispeechie
- Winter Activities for Special Ed in Pinterest
We are not affiliated with bloggers or organizations mentioned in this article, but in this gloomy weather, we want to cheer you on some cool ideas that will give your class a blizzard of fun and excitement!